Blonde Wood Coconut
This is a sophisticated woody beach scent with notes of Coconut Milk, Sandalwood, Cedar, Tonka, and Amyris. It's infused with natural essential oils including cedarwood, orange, and patchouli.
This is a perfect, beautifully balanced, year round luxury scent.
16.5 oz. (468 grams)
12 oz. (340 grams)
6.5 oz. (184 grams)
5.5 oz. tin (156 grams)
Luxury Coconut Apricot Creme Wax Blend - Toxin Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, and come from renewable sources
Phthalate Free - Always Non-Toxic
Handpoured in Colorado, USA with the greatest care and love
Luxe Diva Candles is a product of Darling Diva Designs
Refund & Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can request a return or exchange within thirty (30) days of purchase if the candle is in the original condition and packaging. Shipping costs are non-refundable, and the customer is responsible for return shipping. Please note that unless a product defect is present, we cannot accept returns of candles that have been lit.
Due to increased shipping and product costs, we cannot offer free shipping at this time. We are offering flat rate shipping depending on purchase amount.
We currently use Fedex or USPS ground shipping to deliver packages. Your order will ship within 3 business days. Once shipments have been picked up by carrier, we have no control over the delivery time line. All orders have tracking included in the shipping confirmation email, once an order has shipped. Please note, shipping times estimated at checkout are from time of shipping not time of order. *Please understand that we cannot take responsibility for lost/missing packages that have been successfully delivered to the address provided with your order. We are not responsible for items lost, stolen, or damaged in the transit. *If an item selected is temporarily out of stock at the time of your order, you will be notified via email and advised of the expected ship date of the backordered item.
International Shipping - We currently do not ship internationally at this time.
How To Care For Your Candle
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn for at least 3 hours. Candle wax has “memory”, so if you extinguish it too soon with only a partial wax melt pool, it will continue in this same pattern through the candle’s life and not allow for a full even burn down.
- Trim the wicks to ¼” – ½” before lighting each time. This will ensure a safe and even burn.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust or other materials to gather in the wax pool.
- Stop burning candle once ½” of wax remains.
- Never burn candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Always place your candle on a heat-safe surface.
- Please reference the bottom of your candle for more candle care instructions and warnings.